Sunday, October 6, 2013

My 14 day challenge


    The last couple months I have been slacking HARDCORE, and I feel like absolute shit. I just can't seem to get it together. I recently saw a picture of Dwayne Johnson's cheat day (12 pancakes, 3 pizzas, and 21 brownies, oh my!). He had just completed 172 days of eating completely clean. No cheat. Strict diet and exercise regime. So I decided if he can do it for 172 days (Christ that's like 6 months!).

   So I decided to crack down. I don't think I can jump into 172 days of straight clean eating, but you gotta start somewhere, so I've decided to start with 14 days. For the next 14 days I'm going to eat 100% clean. After the 14 days I plan on having a hefty cheat day, and then I'll kick it up a notch. My goal is also to make it to the gym 6 times in the next 14 days. I will hopefully make it more than that, but I didn't want to overwhelm myself.

  So here goes. I did my meal plan and preparation for the week. Failing to plan is planning to fail! I'm ready to start crushing some goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment