Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 1 of 14

Today started out a little rough.  I got up at 630 to go to the gym,  got all the way there and realized I forgot my work clothes (ugh!). Fortunately my father hadn't left for work yet and was able to grab them.  (savior!).  Had a good workout, and have eaten clean all day.  Here's start my day looked like:

Preworkout :
GenetixHD

Am workout :
2.5 mile run
350 calories burned

Breakfast :
Banana
3 hardboiled egg whites,  one roma tomato,  sautéed spinach

Snack :
Fage w blueberries & strawberries
Grapes
Kind bar

Lunch :
Salad
Veggie soup

Snack :
Cliff bar

PM workout :
1 HR yoga
200 calories burned

Dinner:
Baked Mahi crusted with almond meal,  lemon,  garlic and dill
Peas
Carrots, broccoli, snow peas &  water chestnuts

No comments:

Post a Comment