Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Day 13 of 14

So before I share what my meals were this day, I have to provide a caveat. I did not eat 100% clean today. After much deliberation, I made the decision to stop on this day. It was partly out of necessity. Kevin and I had a surprise party to go to in the evening. During the day I ate completely clean. I was planning on eating a meal prior to the party, but I had a hair appt that took longer than I expected and I was just short on time. I figured I'd be able to order something clean at the restaurant, but it turns out the people throwing the party had simply provided a buffet. Given my hypoglycemia, I could not simply skip eating and wait until I got home, plus I had already made it 12 days. So I decided to just enjoy the night, and eat what was available. That being said, here's what my day looked like:

Breakfast:
Oatmeal with blueberries

Snack:
Yogurt w/ blueberries, pom & yogurt

Lunch:
Banana & Kind bar

Dinner:
2 glasses of Chardonnay
Andouille sausage quesadillas
Pulled pork
Chicken tenders
Perogies
2 pieces of fudge

No comments:

Post a Comment